- Oakland Park, FL
- Job Type
- Salary: $14.41 to $14.42 /hour
Full-time positions (daytime, evenings and weekends) available for telephone Helpline Counselors at a fast-paced call center. The Helpline Counselor is responsible for performing needs and safety assessments, providing information & referral, supportive listening, and crisis/suicide intervention services to callers.
Please note: this position does NOT involve providing therapy, or meeting with clients face to face. All services are conducted over the telephone.
The successful candidates will demonstrate these core competencies:
1. Service - shows compassion, empathy and respect to all clients and co-workers;2 . People - demonstrates cultural competence, an ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and backgrounds;
3. Quality – displays willingness to meet the highest standards for excellence in performance and accountability;
4. Finances – satisfies all agency and contractual requirements;
5. Growth – seeks opportunities to enhance or expand services consistent with our mission and the needs of the community; and
6. Community - assists the community in responding to immediate, long-term, emerging and changing needs.
Please do not call the agency.
1. Associate’s Degree from an accredited university (preferred in a field related to human services, such as education, mental health, social work, psychology, early intervention or related field) AND , at least one of the following:
- Experience in crisis and/or suicide intervention, counseling, assessment techniques, interview strategies. OR
- Experience in the children's behavioral health, substance abuse and special needs systems, OR
- Experience with early child care and early education services, OR
- 2 years of experience with Call Center services.
2. Proficient typing (30 wpm).
3. Ability to multi-task handle calls and data entry simultaneously.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bi-lingual, English/Spanish, PREFERRED.
Benefits package includes full employee medical, vision and dental insurance after 60 days of employment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 30+ days ago