CADD Technician for Civil Engineering Firm
- Huntsville, AL
- Job Type
4Site (http://4siteinc.biz/) is looking for a qualified Civil Designer/CADD Technician for the Huntsville, Alabama office. 4Site is a Civil Engineering, Surveying, and Landscape Architecture firm.
The firm provides competitive pay and benefits, professional development training, and career advancement opportunities. The firm is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. The firm maintains a drug-free workplace.
No Phone Calls or Office Visits.
Responsibilities and Duties
Based on direction and input from design engineer and other staff:
- Production of plans for site development construction to include site layout, site demolition, site grading, sanitary and storm drainage layout, erosion & sediment control plans, plan & profile sheets, cross sections, and construction details as applicable
- Complete edits for “red line” markup of plans
- Scan in and produce copies of required plans sets for submittals
- Complete submittal applications and provide required plan sets to reviewing agencies
- Participation in team efforts to continually improve processes and quality of work
- Deliver plan sets to local reviewing agencies & and route plans for required signatures
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience as a CADD Technician
- Minimum 3 years experience or relevant training
- Experience and knowledge of ACAD Civil3D strongly preferred
- Knowledge of multiple types of development projects including single family residential subdivisions, apartment developments, commercial/retail site development, and mixed-use projects
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to operate a car or truck. - Must be able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment
Posted 30+ days ago