- Winston-Salem, NC
- Job Type
- Salary: $8.00 /hour
Essential details: We're a marketing software company in the Innovation Quarter of downtown Winston Salem - we make websites for fitness and martial arts businesses. We're Growing Rapidly - team of 17 people - growing to 21 people by end of 2017. Technology driven - huge market - unlimited opportunity.
The Job: We serve businesses globally, and there's a massive need for what we do.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting our account executive and implementation teams. This is a job for a creative person who enjoys new technology, likes thinking about Google and can make people ecstatic to do business with us. The perfect candidate will be comfortable with learning new technology & solving problems in a creative manner.
Must be able to work in-office in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Assist our team with updating content, re-branding, and optimizing website results.
- Process account transactions accurately and efficiently to help maintain our customer service quality standards.
- Process all types of internal tasks, including critical and time-sensitive items.
- Resolve complex service issues or referring to appropriate associate to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
- Data entry of clients' information into our system. This includes photo cropping & image placement within our system.
- Assist with the daily office administration, including reception desk, sending newsletters and special promotions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Will be working 10-15 hours a week, during our business hours (8:30am-6pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm Friday)
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to use resources
- Ability to quickly develop a sound understanding of existing systems and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under supervision and as part of a team to ensure goals are met and work is completed
Posted 17 days ago