Senior .Net Developer
- North Carolina
- Job Type
97 Display is a quickly growing Internet marketing company that creates websites & digital ad campaigns for fitness & martial arts professionals. We work in a fun, fast paced environment in the Innovation Quarter in downtown Winston-Salem, and are looking for someone ready to start a career in a quickly evolving tech company.
The .NET Software Developer career opportunity is for the 97 Display product development team and is responsible for creating next generation applications within new suite of products from the Database through User Interface, with the ability to write clean code with scalability in mind.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a high sense of ownership, a service oriented mentality, and will proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
They will ensure applications are accessible to a diverse user base and the solutions developed must be adaptable to various implementation/design scenarios. This requires a proven ability to articulate ideas and the ability to work with a development team to produce industry-leading solutions.
- Able to maintain and develop commented, well-engineered and tested code based on the outlined business logic
- Effectively collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to resolve defects
- Ability to interact with team members to plan and estimate development tasks
- Continuously provide technical improvements to internal tools and libraries, as well as share best practices
- Prior experience building multi-tier, distributed web or mobile applications
- Thorough understanding of theoretical concepts such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Strong problem solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player
- Strong desire to continually expand knowledge, learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Prior experience with Agile development and iterative development methodologies. Scrum, Pair Programming, TDD, Unit Testing
- Involvement with the local development community; active in forums and/or newsgroups
- Prior experience in the health and fitness industry
Posted 4 months ago