Full Stack Developer (Mobile Development)
- Vancouver, BC
- Job Type
Please show your open-able LinkedIn link at the very beginning of your cover page. All application without this will be rejected right away.
9CAT Network is providing opportunities by our client who is a Richmond based startup company and is going through an aggressive and exciting growing stage. We are currently looking for Full Stack Mobile Developers in our client’s Richmond office. In this role, you will work with core members in the team to create modern advance web application to extend and enhance our customer's’ experience. If you are a design/analyst/code enthusiast, welcome to join us, be part of the team and enjoy this fun, dynamic and flexible work environment.
- Collaborate as part of a small agile team to continuously deliver value to customers with frequent deployments.
- Design, implement and test high-performance mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Develop user-facing features that provide the best possible user experience.
- Gather and analyze requirements from domain experts
- Deliver object-oriented design and analysis
- Understand customer needs and business related mobile issues in the marketplace
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience in building apps for both Android and IOS
- An ideal candidate has experience building and using RESTful interfaces that incorporate authentication and purchasing.
- Best practices for mobile app development, location-based services, GPS, etc.
- Exposure to back-end service development.
- Experience with automated build and deployments
The following is an asset but not required:
- Experience in handling large dataset
- Experience with real-time communication
- Familiarity of our tech stack Linux, Docker.io, Python, Mysql, Bootstrap
- Interest or knowledge of travelling and shopping.
If you are interested in this position, please provide us with a resume, links to app stores relating to your previous work, and a cover letter.
Posted 19 months ago