- Orlando, FL
- Job Type
AD1 Global is looking for a Night Auditor for their two of their Orlando & Kissimmee propertis. This position is for Relief Night Audit only but full time is available for those willing to work both Night Audit and front desk (day) shifts.
• Must be available from 11pm – 7am
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Run all nightly reports for the departments and write report of evening activities or incidents
• Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
• Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
• Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Previous experience as Night Auditor highly preferred
• Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
• Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese preferred
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Basic math skills
• Ability to problem solve and work in high pressure situations
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Posted 15 days ago