Guest Service Agent
- Orlando, FL
- Job Type
AD1 Global is looking for a Front Desk Agent for two of their properties in Orlando and Kissimmee. This person will be tasked to interact with all hotel guests, checking guests in and out, answering the phone, taking reservations and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and outgoing. In addition to the previously mentioned tasks, the front desk agent will also be expected to:
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Bilingual preferred
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic math skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in high pressure situations
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Posted 16 days ago