Senior Pre-Sales Services Engineer
- Nashua, NH
- Job Type
- Akumina provides the leading digital engagement software solution delivering a contextual and personalized digital experience and transforms how employees work, collaborate and innovate. Akumina’s customers are using the software platform to drive modern and global intranets, digital executive dashboards as well as extranets and portals. Akumina's customers include the Boston Red Sox, Walt Disney Corporation, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the Department of Defense to name a few.
The Sr. Solutions Consultant works cooperatively as part of a regional sales team to identify key customers and to drive the technical sales cycle. The SC’s primary responsibility is to provide technical expertise, including assessing customer needs with a consultative approach, creating custom demonstrations, and assisting clients with software evaluations.
- Support sales teams in selling, designing and scoping out solution sales and professional services opportunities
- Participate in discovery calls with Sales team and articulate solutions that fit the customer requirements
- Provide Proof-of-Concept (e.g. designs, customer trials, demos, building software samples, etc.) tailored to meet customer’s technical requirements. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Create complementary documentation for the implementation functions that you perform.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses from a technical capacity
Required Technical Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of .NET development experience in C# for web based applications
- Proficient in the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Visual Studio 2012 or greater experience
- Understanding of SharePoint, Microsoft Graph and Office 365 a plus.
- Professional services history a plus
Required Personal Experience
- Demonstrated ability to define customer requirements and deliver results exceeding those requirements
- Must understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, quickly learn new technologies, and work independently
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic, energy and a team attitude.de.
Posted 24 days ago