Plumbing Service Professional - Benefits Package w/ Top Competitive Pay
- Newport, NC 28570
- Job Type
** All applications are kept in strict confidentiality. We will not contact any references without your written consent. **
Join Our Team for Exciting Employment Opportunities
At Anderson Plumbing and Sewer we are always striving to recruit the best and the brightest talents to be part of our plumbing family in Eastern North Carolina. We take care of our technicians, because we know they are the backbone of our company. If you are looking for a fulfilling career with a team that cares about you, apply today with Anderson Plumbing and Sewer. We offer health insurance, retirement, and more!
We believe in the importance of helping others and taking care of our employees. As an Anderson Plumbing and Sewer employee you will be put into a position of helping families, like yours, on a regular basis. We are committed to furthering our employees through training and education. At Anderson Plumbing and Sewer we believe in empowering our employees while providing an encouraging atmosphere. We strive daily to be a leading employer in our industry.
What We Offer our Service Technicians
• Employee Medical Insurance
• Retirement Benefit Option
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Top Competitive Performance Pay
• Training, Education, and Coaching
• Company Uniforms, iPhones, and iPads
• Technicians are furnished with fully stocked trucks
• Company outings for team members and families
What We Expect of our Service Technicians
• The ability and commitment in learning to complete general plumbing and drain cleaning services.
• The ability to operate drain cleaning equipment, leak detectors, sewer cameras, and pipe locators
• Excellent verbal skills. The ability to establish a rapport with the customer to sale the right products and services.
• Excellent written skills.
• Achieve goals and expectations as set per management.
• Understand and meet criteriums while maintaining adequate levels of efficiency in work performance
• Maintain accurate and timely invoices, time cards and other records.
• Own your own hand tools
• Clean criminal record. We background check and regularly drug screen.
• Clean driving record.
• Current and valid North Carolina State Driver’s License
• High School Diploma or equivalency.
• A commitment to furthering their own education in the plumbing industry through ongoing company sponsored training and study programs.
• Willingness and capability to climb safely into attics
• Willingness and capability to crawl into crawl spaces
• Willingness and capability to lift in excess of 75 lbs.
• A commitment to participate in after hour on-call rotations that may include nights, weekends and occasional holidays.
• Maintain a positive attitude daily
Reports to: Service Manager
Relocation bonus for those who relocate
Posted 13 days ago