Line Cook Days/Nights
- Omaha, NE 68127
- Job Type
- Prepares all food items prior to and during meal time periods according to written food orders.
- Prepares, slices and chops meat, cheese and other food products.
- Uses preparatory utensils such as knives, pans and slicers on a regular basis.
- Uses deep fryer, electric choppers, mixers, blenders, steamers, graters, and other preparatory utensils.
- Communicates with servers in a professional manner regarding customer orders.
- Orders all essential food and other related items for the operational flow of the restaurant as needed.
- Follows portion and quality control standards of the menu.
- Ensures all leftover/unused food products are stored/restocked or disposed of properly.
- Examines, labels and stores incoming food supplies in storage and refrigeration areas appropriately.
- Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been cleaned and turned off at the end of each work day.
- Maintains work areas in a sanitized and orderly manner in compliance with state health and safety regulations.
- Maintains food product inventory and notifies owner of any shortages.
- Reports any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Posted 13 days ago