- Omaha, NE 68127
- Job Type
- Prepares and maintains a seating chart for each shift and designate server stations.
- Greets and seats customers in a courteous and timely manner as they enter the restaurant and/or communicates delays in seating.
- Communicates to dining room staff that customers have been seated.
- Accommodates special needs of customers and communicate needs to appropriate staff.
- Assists dining room staff during meal rush periods.
- Answers telephone in a professional manner, take reservations, and answer customer inquiries.
- Transfers telephone calls and/or write messages when needed.
- Communicates customer and/or employee difficulties to management.
- Applies knowledge of full menu and other restaurant information such as restaurant hours, table numbers and types of payments.
- Completes opening and closing duties in accordance with approved procedures.
- Communicates any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Posted 10 days ago