- Omaha, NE 68127
- Job Type
- Completes all assigned opening/closing sidework to prepare dining room, kitchen and service stations for efficient operation during meal periods.
- Cleans and organizes assigned stations in dining room prior to meal time rush.
- Applies knowledge of full menu and other restaurant information such as restaurant hours, table numbers and payment options.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to offer food specials, menu items, daily deserts and other types of promotions.
- Serves customers in a professional manner as per training guidelines.
- Maintains service areas such as the kitchen, dining room and service stations during meal periods.
- Cross-serves and/or assists team members on an as-needed basis.
- Carries service trays in and out of kitchen and dining room.
- Receives customer payments, completes guest check transactions and tenders proper change to customers.
- Turns in all cash and charge transactions to cashier during shift.
- Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Re-stocks items in dining room as needed, and alerts kitchen staff and manager of stock shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Posted 13 days ago