International Medical Graduate
- North York, ON
- Job Type
- Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Provide education and counselling to patient about medical cannabis.
- Record full patient medical history.
- Check vital signs and perform full medical examination.
- Review urine toxicology.
- Prepare exam rooms with required medical supplies.
- Document patient information using Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Maintain patient records and files.
- Assist with administrative duties as needed.
- Respect and uphold patient confidentiality and medical code of ethics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR), preferably Accuro
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Comfortable interacting with patients and other medical team members
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must provide proof of medical diploma from an accredited international medical school
- IMG who have passed The National Assessment Collaboration (NAC) Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE), must provide proof.
Posted 22 days ago