- North York, ON
- Job Type
Seeking an individual to work in a state-of-the-art, one of a kind, medical cannabis clinic. Our objective is to educate patients and provide compassionate legal access to medical cannabis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assessments for patients interested in obtaining a legal medical cannabis prescription.
- Willing to learn about the different Licensed Producers and educate patients on different strains and different methods for intake of medicine.
- Follow up with patients and monitor response to dosage and strains prescribed.
- Individual should possess a team-oriented approach with existing staff and doctors.
- Interest in participating in research is preferred but not required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate of registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Experience in pain management and/or mental health would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and to manage a busy workload.
- Candidate must be highly organized and have a good sense of time management.
- Keep up to date with scientific research and willing to go out of their way to learn more about the industry
Posted 12 days ago