- White Plains, NY
- Job Type
Your interest and drive for growing a business is a great match – come make a difference with us! Arch Street Communications is an established, award winning fast-growing communications firm approaching our 25th year! You will work with busy project managers on public awareness/public engagement proposals for government agencies and the private sector in transportation, energy, environment, and safety.
The Marketing Coordinator will lead the proposal process, and support marketing efforts and new business development in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will possess exceptional project management, excellent writing, proofreading, graphic layout skills, positive disposition, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, the ability to take leadership initiative and work independently.
You will work on a collaborative team to:
- Track and analyze RFP and RFQ opportunities and lead the proposal process by working collaboratively to develop and implement pursuit/win strategies.
- Manage time appropriately and flexibly to meet all deadlines.
- 3 years of experience preparing proposals and related forms including Federal SF 330, State CONR385, and/or private sector public relations
- Solid understanding of strategy development for RFP’s and or RFQ’s
- BA or BS preferred in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent writing skills required
- Exceptional project management and time management skills required
- Confident, strong interpersonal and polished presentation skills required
- This position is part time and has the potential for becoming a full-time position and may require overtime
- Occasional travel to business appointments and or conferences
ASC is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Principals only, no recruiters.
Please do not contact job posting about other services, products, or commercial interests.
Posted 30+ days ago