Lead Avionics Technician
- Norcross, GA 30093
- Job Type
- Employee will perform maintenance and installations on private aircraft at customer locations within 100 miles of Atlanta.
- Work will be performed during business hours of 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Weekend support and overtime are minimal.
- Local travel is required.
- Employee must have clean driving record, and ability to travel within 100 mile radius using personal vehicle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate will be required to show proficiency in ramp test equipment for instrument, radio and auto-flight systems on-board aircraft.
- Candidates should be able to read and explain wiring diagrams including symbols, termination, wiring classification, and load analysis.
- Secondary trade school and/or college within discipline required.
- Airframe License preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Experience:
- Employee must have hand skills and technical competency for avionics work on privately flown, corporately owned turbine aircraft fitted with avionics from Honeywell, Rockwell-Collins, Garmin, Avidyne, and others.
- Troubleshooting and repair skills are needed for Communication, Navigation, Auto-flight, and Instrumentation systems fitted to Cessna-Textron, Beechcraft, Bombardier, Pilatus, Bell-Textron, and Gulfstream aircraft.
- More than 3 years of experience working on avionics on corporate aircraft.
- The work scope shall include line maintenance for in-service failures as well as installation of individual units and complete systems.
- This position will be a working supervisor and will require previous experience leading a group of employees on various tasks.
- Previous work experience within FAA 145 repair station required.
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Posted 4 months ago