Customer Service Representative I (Part-time)
- Atlanta, GA 30305
- Job Type
In 1890, Siebe Baker founded Baker Furniture, a company which emerged in the 1960’s as the leading resource for those who appreciate the finest. With over 20 locations globally and 800 employees, Baker continues today as a furniture industry leader, ever-expanding our product line to craft stylish, graceful furniture with an emphasis on comfort.
As a part-time Customer Service Representative I in our Atlanta Baker Showroom, this would be your unique opportunity to set your mark within our industry and live on the leading edge. The Customer Service Representative I has the primary responsibility for communication and problem resolution with our customers to insure customer satisfaction as well as maintaining all of the appropriate documentation and account records and receptionist duties. This position is part-time, this individual will work at the showroom approximately 3 days per week.
- Communicate with customers regarding service issues as necessary.
- Communicate with distribution centers regarding shipment of orders as necessary.
- Communicate with local repair contractors regarding customer repairs as necessary.
- Document and create service order and follow up with customer problems regarding product.
- Enter service orders in GERS (General Electric Retail System) with proper documentation daily.
- Maintain and update service order information in GERS.
- Assist sales associates and customers with general order status checks.
- Assist with customer service problem resolution, documentation and follow-up keeping the sales associates apprised of progress status.
Education & Experience
- Previous retail customer service experience, furniture industry experience a plus.
- Associates Degree/Bachelor’s preferred in Retail Management, Interior Design or a Business related field in Interior Design or Sales/Business Management is a plus.
- Proficiency with various computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve complex customer service issues.
- Retail Visual Display experience is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift and carry between 50-100 pounds.
Posted 19 days ago