Thread Roll Machinist
- Anaheim, CA
- Job Type
5 years of the following experience in Fastener Industry preferred:
- Read and understand process instructions
- Set up and run Thread Roll machines including Reed, Waterbury, Hartford, in both automatic and hand fed configurations
- Perform visual and manual inspection, using inspection equipment such as microscope, comparator, microscope, tri-rolls, and various gages.
- Ability to accurately apply shop math to job duties
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Ability to walk and stand 100% of work shift
- Ability to work overtime if needed, including weekends.
- Due to our customers’ purchase order requirements, this position is required to be a U.S. Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15, 8 USC 1101(a)(20), and 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
- Local candidates only
B&B Specialties Inc is a manufacturer of Aerospace and specialty fasteners. Learn more at www.bbspecialties.com.
full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401K, paid time off, etc.
Posted 30+ days ago