Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Anaheim, CA
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Primary Responsibility Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving, storing, pulling, disbursing, shipping and accounting for all inventory and services within B&B Specialties/GS Aerospace with accuracy and efficiency.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years related experience and High School diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- Experience in scale count, Receiving, Pulling, Packing, UPS, FedEx, LTL, and International shipping to customer specifications, equipment characteristics, transportation methods and routes.
- Forklift background
- Computer proficient, including ERP experience with ability to make accurate inventory, job costing, labor, time keeping entries required.
- Ability to verify identification, quantity and quality of product and make corresponding entries accurately on documentation required.
- Ability to accurately utilize shop math required.
- Ability to read & accurately interpret work instructions, procedures, etc required
- Attention to detail with ability to think and act analytically and use mathematics to meet job req'ts required.
- Communicate effectively with outside process for identification and follow-up on jobs
- Must read, write, speak and understand English effectively
- Excellent interpersonal / team work skills with sense of urgency and ability to meet schedule requirements required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, lean, reach, walk, stand for 8+ hrs
- Ability to work overtime if needed, including weekends if needed.
- Excellent attendance record required
Since 1971, B&B Specialties, Inc. has specialized in the manufacture of high quality cold-headed fasteners and specials available through our distributor partners. In 2000, GS Aerospace was acquired as a division of B&B Specialties to manufacture hot-formed fasteners made of high strength exotic materials including Titanium, Inconel, Waspaloy, Hastelloy, and other exotic alloys. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality fasteners possible paired with consistent reliability, helpful and friendly service, and old-fashioned integrity and values. We are dedicated to continuous improvement in our products, customer service, processes, equipment, facility, and people. We maintain a positive professional environment where each employee is respected and rewarded for performance excellence. Learn more at www.bbspecialties.com.
B&B/GSA offers a full range of benefits to full time regular employees, including medical, dental, vision, life, dependent life, long & short term disability, 401K, FSA, holidays, paid time off and more.
EEO-M F V D. All employment decisions are based on qualifications to perform the job without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex or any other category protected by state or federal law. Qualified women & minorities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 28 days ago