Are you our next great new hire?
We are looking to grow our teams with extraordinary people who share our energy and enthusiasm in supporting the mission of Bergen's Promise - Healthy Families, Safe at Home.
Bergen’s Promise provides competitive compensation, including excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development. The organization is committed to providing you with ample offerings for CEU credits, training and other education.
We offer an OUTSTANDING benefit package:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Health Reimbursement Account
• Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
• Employer funded pension plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• AFLAC supplemental plans available
• Long Term Care plan available
• Credit Union member
• Plum Benefits – discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
• 15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans
Generous time off including vacation (3 weeks to start), personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
We are looking to hire the best and the brightest. Bergen's Promise was named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey in 2012 and was accredited January 2017 by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise is an equal opportunity employer - qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.