HR Executive with MBA
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Job Type
We Bigfix.in are a network of professional gadget care centers. We require an HR Executive to manage the end to end employment.
Call: 9790946898, to schedule a interview.
1. Understand Vacancies and create Job Description
2. Identify and Recruit new staff (Web search, Advt in media, campus search etc...)
3. Create a data bank of candidates
4. Conduct interviews professionally
5. Maintain excel tracker, use online tools to track candidates.
6. Communicate professionally with candidate
7. Coordinate with Recruitment Partners
II. Generalist :
1. Issue Employment letters
2. Induction and Training
3. Manage employee attendance
4. Oversee late comer
5. Leave Application/ Approvals
6. Maintain Discipline as per office HR policy
7. Conduct Appraisals
8. Claims Processing
9. Payroll Processing
10. Conduct Exit Interview
11. Use HRMS Software like 'Greytip HR'
1. Application filing and registration with vendor panels, business partners, etc..
2. Utility bill pays using excel tracker
3. infrastructure maintenance
4. Coordinate on Insurance, PF, ESI, corporation tax and other government compliance
5. Staff welfare management
6. Oversee office documentation like sales register, purchases register, VAT, Service tax etc...
7. Staff report (collect and forward to management the monthly work done reports of sales, service, admin & technical team)
Posted 24 months ago
- Business Administrator
Chennai, Tamil Nadu • Full-time • Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹150,000.00 /year
- Team lead for Contact Center/ Customer Service
Chennai, Tamil Nadu • Full-time • Salary: ₹15,000.00 /month
- Marketing Executives
Chennai, Tamil Nadu • Full-time • Salary: ₹10,000.00 /month
- Wanted Full Stack Developer for Ecommerce Startup
Chennai, Tamil Nadu • Full-time • Salary: ₹20,000.00 /month
- Tele Caller Executive
Bangalore, Karnataka • Full-time • Salary: ₹120,000.00 /year
- Mobile Repair Technician
Chennai, Tamil Nadu • Full-time • Salary: ₹200,000.00 /year