- Richland Center, WI
- Job Type
Blankenheim Services is looking for a part-time Industrial Therapist in the Richland Center, WI area to work with industrial employees for musculoskeletal discomforts.
This is a part-time permanent position, open to candidates with the following license/certification: Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, or Athletic Trainer.
- 4 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- High level of training and support
- Great way to augment income
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Experience Blankenheim’s non-traditional approach by working in an industrial environment
- Become a part of an exciting, growing specialty
This is a unique opportunity to treat injured workers and impact/improve their work tasks from both a rehabilitation and ergonomic perspective.
Blankenheim Services’ clinical staff demonstrates technical competency and expert patient care. Our therapists are self-starters who work autonomously and strive to improve their patients’ quality of life.
Blankenheim Services, LLC is a premier provider of on-site industrial therapy services and engineering, ergonomic, and safety consulting to manufacturing companies. We are located in Appleton, WI and have therapists and consultants working in companies throughout the country.
Visit our website for more information: www.blankenheimservices.com
Posted 8 days ago