- Appleton, WI
- Job Type
Blankenheim Services is looking for an successful candidate with exceptional personality, skill set, and experience.
This position will require someone to serve as an ergonomics specialist to aide in identifying improvement opportunities and developing solutions to meet company goals. Ability to execute complex engineering and ergonomics projects from start to finish.
The position is full-time with a full benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive ergonomics consulting services to clients
- Help develop and deliver engineering and ergonomics training for Blankenheim Services’ employees and clients
- Provide innovative ideas to enhance current engineering programs & procedures and develop future service offerings
- Communicate effectively to promote ideas and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering
- Creativity and self-starter initiative is required
- Ability to interact with all staff/clients in a professional manner
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
Blankenheim Services, LLC is a premier provider of on-site industrial therapy services and engineering, ergonomic, and safety consulting to manufacturing companies. We are located in Appleton, WI and have therapists and consultants working in companies throughout the country.
Visit our website for more information: www.blankenheimservices.com
Posted 28 days ago