Pest Control Technician
- Waltham, MA
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, Southern New England’s largest family-owned and ‑operated pest-control company, has been servicing customers for more than a century. The strong, steady growth of our company, fueled by our skilled workforce, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to excellent customer service, has produced this new opening in our staff of service trade professionals.
We need an energetic, organized, punctual, friendly, self-starter for the position of Pest-Control Technician. This is a full-time, year-round job in a recession-proof industry. A technician must be able to work his/her route independently, solving problems for both our commercial and residential customers.
" Service Technician"
*Must have reliable transportation.
1. Is 18 years of age or older.
2. Has a high school diploma or the equivalent.
3. Is able to sit, stand, squat, travel up and down stairs, climb a ladder, and get into crawl spaces
4 .Can tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather and damp and/or dusty locations
5. Is able to use OHSA-mandated personal protective equipment
6. Has a valid driver’s license and can safely operate a motor vehicle
7. Is able to work a flexible schedule that varies from day to day (overtime sometimes required)
8. Is comfortable working with technology and has strong written and other communication skills; and
9. Experience is a plus, but we will be willing to train an inexperienced, promising employee.
Essential Job Functions
1. Visually inspecting for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.;
2. Reading and comprehending labels and training materials in English;
3. Operating application and inspection equipment, small hand tools, and small power tools;
4. Safely operating a motor vehicle; and
5. Operating a hand-held computer.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly compensation;
- Quarterly bonus-incentive program;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Health, dental, and disability insurance;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time; and
- Company uniforms.
If you take satisfaction in providing top-notch customer service, have strong communication skills, and enjoy being part of a team, Braman could be the right choice for you. Your skills and desire to succeed will be rewarded with a first-class working environment, competitive compensation, and a pathway to advancement.
And we guarantee you’ll never get bored working at Braman!
Posted 30+ days ago