Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Westmont, IL 60559
- Job Type
- Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
Company information: Burgess Square Healthcare and Rehab Centre is an Independently Owned and Operated, 5 Star facility located in Westmont, IL. Burgess Square provides skilled post-acute care including, wound, cardiac, rehabilitative, and long-term care.
Recruiting for Full & Part Time Positions on the 6:30am-2:30pm & 2:30pm-10:30pm shifts
The certified nursing assistant position provides quality nursing care to residents; implements specific procedures and programs; coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments; reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; and assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
- Patient to PCT ratio of 10 patients or less.
- Guaranteed Hours. Facility does not staff by patient census.
- 401K Plan with match.
- Excellent starting wage with guaranteed annual cost of living increase.
- Health, Dental, & Vision plans available.
- Ample supply inventory that allows for staff to perform duties without delay.
- Dedicated Management Team that is quality and service driven. Every patient is treated as if they are our very own family.
- Excellent atmosphere and work environment.
- Provide support in relation to a patient specific plan of care
- Obtain vital signs
- Monitor physical and or mental status changes
- Monitor safety precautions
- Certificate as Nursing Assistant in Illinois
- Competent Clinical and Social skills
- Customer Service Focused, Caring and Compassionate
- Excellent Attendance
Posted 15 months ago