Laboratory Quality Management System Auditor
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Job Type
About CFV Solar Test Laboratories, Inc.:
CFV Solar Test Laboratory (CFV) is a photovoltaic (PV) test center jointly owned by CSA Group of Canada, Fraunhofer ISE of Germany and Fraunhofer CSE of Cambridge, MA. CFV performs performance, reliability and certification testing of PV modules according to North American (UL) and international (IEC) standards for flat panel, thin film and CPV modules. The laboratory is in Albuquerque, NM, and is a state-of-the-art test facility. CFV is accredited to ISO 17025 and is a IECEE CBTL under CSA Group.
- Under the direction of the Quality Management System Manager, assists in planning and supervising audits of laboratory operations, compliance and other operations as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate internal policies and procedures and all regulatory, certifying, licensing and accrediting agencies, including ISO 17025 and IECEE / CB Scheme.
- Identifies enhancements or improvements to internal processes to help ensure quality and efficiency of operations.
- Reviews and assists in developing processes to ensure CFV’s compliance with new and existing regulatory quality requirements. Such processes may include: development/review of written policies and procedures, internal and external audits, document control.
- Works with other auditors and Quality Management Systems Manager to develop an Internal Audit Plan for the Company.
- Serves as auditor of technical laboratory audits and assists in planning, risk assessment, audit program development, verification of all audit exceptions and/or findings, and development of appropriate recommendations for inclusion in the final audit report.
- Prepares written reviews of all audits, including recommendations for improvements in the Company’s pre-analytical and billing processes, operating systems, quality, compliance procedures, etc.
- Performs follow-up audits on a regular basis to determine if management’s proposed corrective action for audit findings have been implemented and are effective.
- Communicates with peers and other departments in a professional and responsible manner, always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Provides education internally and externally as assigned.
- Reports to the Quality Management Systems Manager on a regular and frequent basis regarding the status of assigned audit projects and monitoring activities in addition to administrative issues.
- Experience with Laboratory Quality Management Systems, ISO 17025, A2LA required.
- Experience with IECEE CB Scheme desirable.
- Experience with PV industry a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted 25 days ago