Physiotherapist wanting to get away from tedious paperwork?
- Red Deer, AB
- Job Type
- Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
Are you a Physiotherapist who:
- Wants to get away from tedious paperwork (WCB files)
- Want more one-on-one time with motivated clients?
- Wants a clinical support team
If you answered yes to any of these, consider joining our team today!
We have a team of Physiotherapists, Athletic therapist & Massage Therapists who are committed to perpetual learning, sharing knowledge & promoting wellness for the benefit of our clients.
Benefits of joining our team:
- 3 locations hiring in Red Deer & Olds, including a new Canada Games Centre Clinic
- More one-on-one interaction with clients
- No WCB or Alberta Health Care caseload
- Private case load including MVA & some return to work cases
- Motivated clientele
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary team
- Clinic Assistants
- Client education combined with one-on-one rehabilitation sets this clinic apart from any other
We are a busy sport medicine clinic directed by a Certified Athletic Therapist. The clinic currently has contractors & staff, covering disciplines including physiotherapy, athletic therapy, massage therapy, sports medicine, sports neuropsychology, sports psychology consultants, & sport nutrition. Our clinic will see you formulating goals & planning treatments for a diverse population of clients including a wide range of athletes & individuals from farmers & ranchers to professional athletes.
Flexibility to Fit your Lifestyle
Collegiate Sports Medicine is a professionally managed, multi-disciplinary clinic. Professional management means we oversee & actively manage everything from staff & IT to supplies, equipment & billing. Eliminating the administrative burden allows our therapists to concentrate on delivering the best client care possible & provides them the freedom to pursue the lifestyle they desire.
At Collegiate Sports Medicine, we are proud of over 14 years of successful relationships with physicians, sport organizations & many community partners. We remain true to the organization’s core values of integrity, relationships, learning, health, responsibility.
Supportive, committed staff & mentorship
Committed to quality client care. & customer service – thereby ensuring you have the resources required for success. We offer trained administrative staff, in addition to exercise therapists & clinic assistants & dedicated mentoring for new grads.
Well maintained treatment area & equipment
Our clean & comfortable clinics include up to date and state of the art equipment. Our policies & procedures allow your clients to feel secure & safe while providing you the best professional environment in which to practice
Accessible, efficient administrative personnel
IT support, client scheduling, accessible operational administration, direct billing to third party insurance companies – we give you the best support so you can give the best to your clients
More one on one client interaction time
As a therapist you will have a maximum for 2-3 clients/hour to allow you to provide your clients with a high quality of care.
- The successful candidate will possess treatment standards & patient education requirements aligned with Collegiate Sports Medicine philosophies.
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA)
- Focus on active-based rehab programs and patient education with a team approach
- Experience in Orthopedics
- Interest/experience in sports therapy/medicine, acute care, industrial rehabilitation, and/or private practice is an asset
- Criminal records check
Additional Information based on Full-time Position:
- Compensation for the full-time position is $85,000 - $105,000/year (depending on experience)
- Contract agreements available
- 7 hours/day booked appointments
- Includes 2 weeks’ vacation/year
- Includes 1 week paid time off for Continuing Education & $2000 Continuing Education Fund
- Includes Health Spending Account ($2000)
- Includes Clinic Assistant/Exercise Therapist as needed
- Max 2-3 patients/hour
Clinic Ownership Opportunity (Entrepreneur Program)
Have you ever wanted to be a clinic owner? We have advancement options if you are interested in moving your career forward through ownership opportunities. We provide leadership training & mentorship for managing a clinic, leading your team, clinic financials & marketing so you can be in full control of your own Collegiate Sports Medicine practice.
Entrepreneur candidates will need to work inside our organization for 1 year prior to beginning the Entrepreneur Program training.
Where is Red Deer?
Red Deer is located in Central Alberta, midway between the major cities of Edmonton and Calgary. Alberta’s busiest highway, The Queen Elizabeth II (QE II) Highway, runs through the region and connects Red Deer to Edmonton and Calgary. Red Deer is known for its beautiful parks & its people.
The Red Deer area has one of the fastest growing economies in North America and is consistently ranked as a prime location for doing business. This economic growth has created many job opportunities in our region. Our economy is based on the oil & gas industry, agriculture, manufacturing, tourism, petrochemicals, and transportation.
The area is made up of the city of Red Deer and the towns surrounding the city in Red Deer County. Most of this population is concentrated in the city of Red Deer which is Alberta’s third largest city. Friendly people who are pioneering & adventurous; they are passionate volunteers, have a love & respect for nature & are fiercely proud of their community & the quality of life it affords.
Please submit resume to:
Emily Wong , HR Manager
5121-47th Street, Red Deer, AB T4N 1R8
Phone: (403) 314-4458 Fax: (403) 314-4227
Posted 30+ days ago