Client Services Representative
- Job Type
- Salary: €30,000.00 /year
CXC are hiring!
CXC occupy a unique position as the globes largest privately held Contractor Management Organisation with operations across 71 Countries. We are entrepreneurial, agile and above all a great company to work for.
We are privileged to work with some of the world’s largest enterprises, coolest start ups and technology companies to provide them with compliant Contractor Management & Payment Programs.
The people that really thrive at CXC love a challenge, enjoy learning new markets, take pride in delivering a premium service to customers, and are natural self starters.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CXC design, manage and deliver outsourced contractor management programs across the Globe. We need an experienced Client Services Representative who will be responsible for working with our Client Companies and Contractors to ensure that they receive the best possible service from CXC including:
Client Onboarding, Contractor Onboarding, Payroll Calculation and Preparation, Service Level adherence, Contract issuance, Payments, Invoicing, query resolution and off- boarding.
If you join the team at CXC, you will also be responsible for:
1.Being the direct point of contact externally and internally for designated clients.
- Management and Compliance of all aspects of the Client Contract
- Manage Payroll Calculations and Preparation of Payment Files
- Monitor operational performance of our services and identify and remedy areas of service improvement.
YOUR EXPERIENCE and Nice to Have’s
- Experience of working in a Client facing role
- Accounting, Finance or Tax Qualification ( Part Qualified is fine with us )
- Demonstrable experience of accuracy and attention to detail when working with numbers and clients
- Experience of working with a Managed Service or BPO Provider
- Interest and/or understanding in Tax Compliance
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Love exceeding customers expectations and Service Levels
Posted 17 months ago