Client Services Manager
- Job Type
CXC are hiring!
CXC occupy a unique position as the globe’s largest privately-held Contractor Management Organisation, with operations across 71 Countries. We are entrepreneurial, agile, and above all, a great company to work for.
We are privileged to work with some of the world’s largest enterprises, coolest startups, and large technology companies, providing them with compliant contractor management & payment programs.
The people that really thrive at CXC love a challenge, take pride in accurately delivering our premium service to our customers, and are natural self-starters.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CXC design, manage, and deliver outsourced contractor management programs across the globe. We need an experienced Client Services Manager who will be responsible for working with our clients and contractors to ensure that they receive the best possible service from CXC, including:
Client Onboarding, Contractor Onboarding, Payroll Calculation and Preparation, Compliance, SLA Adherence, Contract Issuance, Payments, Invoicing, Query Resolution, and Client and Contractor Off-Boarding.
If you are hired by CXC, you will also be responsible for:
- Being the direct point of contact for designated clients, externally and internally.
- Management and compliance of all aspects of the client contract.
- Payroll calculations and preparation of payment files.
- Responsibility for operational performance of our services; identifying and remedying areas of service improvement.
- 3 years’ experience working in a client services Role.
- Accounting, Finance or Tax Qualification (Part Qualified is fine with us)
- Demonstrable experience of accuracy and attention to detail when working with numbers and clients.
- Experience of working with a Managed Service or BPO Provider.
- Interest and understanding in Tax Compliance.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- A passion for working with - and exceeding - customers’ expectations and service levels
Posted 17 months ago