Business Development Manager-skilled with Closing Sales
- Milton, ON
- Job Type
- Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
We are looking for results driven individual skilled with of Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Identify, Qualifying and Closing Sales for our team.
Position Name: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location(s): Toronto West / GTA / Edmonton, Alberta , Western Canada
Position(s): Full-time (Multiple Openings)
We offer flexible hours and some remote work .
Most of the work will be performed in the local market for Cloud Hosting Services, Data security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service(DRaaS) family of products.
The following outlines the nature of duties included but is not limited to:
- Hunt and establishes new accounts
- Manage existing account relationships
- Organizes daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets;
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet;
- Performs Customer Need-Analysis and or Qualification of the leads;
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools;
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, trend etc.
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs;
- Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs;
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
- Establishes personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or 2 years Diploma in any one of the following discipline(s): Business Studies / Business Technology or Business Management or Computer Studies or Information Systems ;
- Minimum 2 years of sales experiences in Software / Application or Software-as-Service or Cloud based application or Data Center product sales in the local GTA market;
- Must have experience C-level presentation and negotiation skills with a verifiable track record of sales revenue generation capability;
- Results driven individual with Software Sales Track Record, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Writing, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals and have entrepreneurial mind set;
- Must have experience working in an unstructured environment wearing multiple hats
- Must have experience C-level presentation and negotiation skills with a verifiable track record of sales revenue generations capability;
- Must have skills to drive, evaluate and respond to Request for Proposal(RFP)s using Canadian Public Tender process,
- Must be fluent with English and have capability to prepare and deliver customer presentations;
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident (No Visa sponsorship at this time)
- Must consent to a police background check, employment verification, and reference check Â as part of the screening process
- Ontario G License or equivalent and own vehicle as position requires some travel
- Recent university graduate or young professional with 2 to 3 years of software-as-a-Service or Data Centre sales experience in similar technologies preferred;
- Degree in Business with Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems or Network Engineering preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of track record in Software-as-a-Service or Cloud computing sales experiences preferred;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools preferred;
- Proficiency with social media platforms preferred;
- Preference will be given to individuals that are proficient in languages other than English especially French.
Compensation: Annual starting base salary plus Monthly Gas Allowance, Healthcare Benefits, Sales incentives and Bonus. The compensation range will be $45K to $55K *.
* Upon hiring other benefits such as opportunity to earn Sales Commissions without tier ceiling will be discussed and certain condition will apply based on experience. A six figure compensation plan is possible for the right candidate
Please apply with detailed resume for immediate considerations.
Posted 30+ days ago