Sales Operations Adminstrator
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
We are Diallog, a Toronto based telecommunications services provider founded in 1998 and offering one of the widest selections of business telecommunications services available in Canada. As a premium partner of Canada’s Tier One providers such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, and Allstream, we leverage world class networks and combine them with our best-in-class billing technology and customer service solutions to deliver an exceptional telecom experience.
If you have a passion for communication technology, for providing exemplary customer service, and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment that is fun and inclusive.
We are currently seeking a high energy, dynamic and knowledgeable Sales Operations Administrator who combines analytical skills with a customer service first mindset and superior communication skills.
- Reports to the Director of Sales and provides support to the sales organization.
- Transforms sales data and information into easily readable reports.
- Provides support in ensuring the sales team is on track with sales goals.
- Support sales team with customer contract completion.
- Follows up with customers to make sure they are satisfied.
- Acknowledges customer requests in a timely manner by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Handles any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary.
- Maintains lead list, partner list and promotional database.
- Updates management by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Perform necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Advances job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- College or university degree and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point skills.
- Exerts attention to detail in working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to embody a culture of taking disciplined action and going to great lengths to fulfill responsibilities.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent and friendly communicator.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
Applicants will be required to take a psychometric test in addition to interviews. Mastery of the English language is required in order to successfully complete the test. Please apply if you are willing to go through our entire process, are confident in your abilities, and are truly excited about this tremendous career opportunity.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 23 days ago