- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
- Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
If you have a passion for technology and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! We are seeking high energy, dynamic and charismatic Telecom Sales Executives with a full view of the customer experience, who understand the telecom world and know how to shape a solution that meets their customers need.
As our newest sales executive, you’ll work with our team to determine the right solution for small, medium, and enterprise level businesses all over Canada. This is a full-cycle position that includes prospecting and generating leads, providing quotes and information to prospects, and most importantly, closing business. With a team of Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales Support Specialists to support your efforts, Diallog provides an environment that will optimize your success.
- A generous base salary + uncapped commission with over $90,000 OTE
- A compensation plan and quoting tools that put the power of pricing, bundling and term-length in your hands.
- A full range of telecom services, providing significant opportunity in terms of income and growth.
- Service availability across Canada. You can offer multi-site customers a single provider, single point of contact, single contract and single billing solution.
- An industry-specific Sales CRM designed to help you succeed.
- Hands-on support from management, designed to teach, motivate and help you.
To be considered for this role, the following characteristics are required:
- 2+ years of sales experience in a solution selling role.
- Hunter mentality with the ability to generate your own opportunities. You will be expected to make targeted cold calls in addition to handling inbound leads.
- Must be a closer with demonstrated success.
- A good aptitude for technology, so you can quickly understand our products and services and suggest/provide smart solutions to customers.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent and friendly communicator.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 30+ days ago