Office Administrator (maternity leave with possibility for permanent)
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
We are Diallog, a Toronto based telecommunications services provider founded in 1998 and offering one of the widest selections of business telecommunications services available in Canada. As a premium partner of Canada’s Tier One providers such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, and Allstream, we leverage world class networks and combine them with our best-in-class billing technology and customer service solutions to deliver an exceptional telecom experience.
If you are a looking for a chance to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment that is fun and inclusive.
As Diallog’s Office Administrator you exemplify our core values and you go above and beyond to provide the level of support required by our team to provide the exemplary customer experience we are known for. You are a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable individual, with a passion for getting involved, motivating and helping the entire team. You are afraid of nothing and are always willing to lend a helping hand no matter how daunting the ask!
- Lead our "Go Paperless" initiative currently underway
- Provide invaluable assistance to accounting team by successfully handling payment processing
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable as required
- Communicate with customers, fellow employees, vendors and outside contractors as needed
- Lead our recruiting efforts by engaging with applicants and providing initial telephone screening and recommendations to hiring managers
- Provide daily administrative support to office staff
- Assist with preparing and analyzing of performance reports
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, managing database systems and supporting and assisting with internal and external reports and presentations
- Prepare office correspondence as required – memos, presentations, letters, email, scanning, photocopying and mail
- Reception duties at front desk
- Other duties as assigned
- High energy, vibrant personality
- Detail oriented, diligent, organized, with great time management skills
- Process oriented mind, always looking to improve procedures and recommend better ways of doing things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Exerts attention to detail in working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to embody a culture of taking disciplined action and going to great lengths to fulfill
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
Applicants will be required to take a psychometric competency test in addition to interviews. Mastery of the English language is required in order to successfully complete the test. Please apply if you are willing to go through our entire process, are confident in your abilities, and are truly excited about this tremendous career opportunity.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 25 days ago