Customer Service Manager...in training
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
We are Diallog, a Toronto based telecommunications services provider founded in 1998 and offering one of the widest selections of business telecommunications services available in Canada. As a premium partner of Canada’s Tier One providers such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, and Allstream, we leverage world class networks and combine them with our best-in-class billing technology and customer service solutions to deliver an exceptional telecom experience.
If you are a superstar senior customer service professional looking for a chance to excel and show off your leadership skills, and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment that is fun and inclusive.
As Diallog’s Customer Service Manager, you lead by example, as your team is the first point of contact with existing and potential customers, and you are our face and voice to the world. You are a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable individual, with a passion for teaching, motivating and helping. You focus on the customers needs first, and understand your role in the overall customer experience. You help your team take ownership of customer issues and do what it takes to resolve them, troubleshooting as needed.
- Lead and motivate your team on a constant basis
- Ensure the team staffing level is adequate versus the level of inbound and outbound volume
- Take advantage of our call centre reporting and monitoring tools to ensure our customers receive an exemplary experience
- Provide adequate recommendations with relation to staffing levels and coverage
- Ensure inbound service levels are consistently met and exceeded
- Motivate the team to exceed expectations and always go the extra mile to wow our customers
- Deliver ongoing skill development and task knowledge training to the team
- Recommend improvements to current processes as well as introduce new processes are required
- Institute and implement best practices to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to ensure Diallog is delivering on its industry leading customer service goal
Lead By Example Responsibilities
- Responding to customer questions and requests (both through telephone and email)
- Making outbound calls to customers who have submitted online information requests
- Taking ownership of customer complaints/issues, initiating action or resolving the problem while keeping the customer informed during the process
- Communicating with customers, fellow employees, vendors, outside contractors and others to provide assistance and resolve customer inquiries or problems
- Sharing after-hours support duties with other team-members on an as needed basis
- Providing new and existing customers with product and service information
- Up-selling and Cross-selling products and services
- Providing sales support as needed
- High energy, vibrant personality
- Process oriented mind, always looking to improve overall customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Always comfortable to have strategy level discussions with the leadership team as it pertains to customer experience
- Previous technology related Customer Service experience a plus
- Exerts attention to detail in working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to embody a culture of taking disciplined action and going to great lengths to fulfill responsibilities.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
Applicants will be required to take a psychometric competency test in addition to interviews. Mastery of the English language is required in order to successfully complete the test. Please apply if you are willing to go through our entire process, are confident in your abilities, and are truly excited about this tremendous career opportunity.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 14 days ago