Telecom Sales Executive
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
- Salary: $100,000.00 /year
We are Diallog, a Toronto based telecommunications services provider founded in 1998 and offering one of the widest selections of business telecommunications services available in Canada. As a premium partner of Canada’s Tier One providers such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, and Allstream, we leverage world class networks and combine them with our best-in-class billing technology and customer service solutions to deliver an exceptional telecom experience.
If you have a passion for communication technology and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment that is fun and inclusive.
We are currently seeking a high energy, dynamic and charismatic Telecom Sales Executive with a full view of the customer experience, one who understands the telecom world and knows how to shape a solution that meets exactly what their customer needs.
As our newest sales executive, you’ll work with our team to determine the right telephony solution for small, medium, and enterprise level businesses all over Canada. Our rapidly growing sales team (which has yielded in a 500% increase in sales since the Q1 2016) is tasked with the promotion and sales of our products and services such as VoIP through Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, Fibre and DSL Internet, and traditional products such as PRI and business lines.
You build and manage new accounts for the company all across Canada. This is a full-cycle position that includes prospecting and generating leads, providing quotes and information to prospects, and most importantly, closing business. With a team of Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales Support Specialists to support your efforts, Diallog provides an environment that will optimize your success.
- A generous base salary + commission with over $100,000 OTE and uncapped commissions
- A compensation plan and quoting tools that put the power of pricing, bundling and term-length in your hands.
- A full range of telecom services, providing significant opportunity in terms of income and growth.
- Service availability across Canada. You can offer multi-site customers a single provider, single point of contact, single contract and single billing solution.
- An industry-specific Sales CRM designed to help you succeed.
- Hands-on support from management, designed to teach, motivate and help you.
To be considered for this role, the following characteristics are required:
- 2+ years of sales experience in a telecom or technical role.
- Must be a hunter with the ability to generate your own leads. You will be expected to make targeted cold calls in addition to handling inbound leads.
- Must be a closer with demonstrated success.
- A good aptitude for technology, so you can quickly understand our products and services and suggest/provide smart solutions to customers.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent and friendly communicator.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies.
- Sell VoIP for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Book and install new lines/circuits/bundles/services to meet established monthly quotas.
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
- Manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
- Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements.
- Maintain an updated sales database including all activities and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
Applicants will be required to take a psychometric competency test in addition to interviews. Mastery of the English language is required in order to successfully complete the test. Please apply if you are willing to go through our entire process, are confident in your abilities, and are truly excited about this tremendous career opportunity.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 25 days ago