Manager Telecom IT Infrastructure
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
We are Diallog, a Toronto based telecommunications services provider founded in 1998 and offering one of the widest selections of business telecommunications services available in Canada. As an ISP and premium partner of Canada’s Tier One providers such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, and Allstream, we leverage world class networks and combine them with our best-in-class billing technology and customer service solutions to deliver an exceptional telecom experience.
If you have a passion for communication technology, for providing exemplary customer service, and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, Diallog is the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment that is fun and inclusive.
We are currently seeking a high energy, dynamic and knowledgeable Manager Telecom IT Infrastructure who combines infrastructure technical expertise with a customer service first mindset and superior communication skills.
SIP and Hosted PBX offerings
- Master Diallog’s SIP and Hosted PBX offerings and provide tier 2 and 3 customer tech support as required
- Work with Sales team to understand customer voice requirements and design optimal call flows that best address customer needs
- Lead vendor selection and certification efforts
- Research and select the company’s preferred IP phones
- Setup/installation of new customer services, IP Phones, etc. as required
Broadband and Dedicated Internet
- Network planning, buildout and management as required by studying technical specifications, schematic preparations
- Managing, Supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunication data and voice platforms
- Monitor, coordinate data and voice activities (devices and log monitoring)
- Data and voice redundancy and disaster recovery
- Research and select the company’s preferred CPEs, including Routers, IP Phones and much more
- Setup/installation of new customer services as required
Technical Support for Internet (Broadband and Dedicated), SIP and Hosted PBX Services
- Develop processes and documentation, which empower new and existing members of the organization to more effectively provide technical support across all service offerings
- Train the existing Customer Service and Tech Support team to provide effective tier 1 and 2 support as appropriate
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level customer tech support as required
- Provide technical sales support to Diallog’s B2B sales team as required
- Participate/lead in the training of our sales team on technical topics, as required
- Constantly research and provide input to leadership team in regards to new and improved service offerings which may have value in the marketplace
- Manage and support Diallog’s servers, office network and peripherals to ensure smooth operations and consistent uptime for Diallog personnel
- Provide technical support to Diallog staff as required. Get them up and running and keep them productive.
- Vast experience with VoIP infrastructure, including SIP and Hosted PBX services
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing and troubleshooting voice and data networks
- Experience with data and voice platform/transport networks; such as LAN, WAN, Voice and Data Switching, SIP and Video
- Strong knowledge of the following: Ethernet, Switching, SIP, QoS, Video, Audio and Video Codecs, DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPN, SSL, NAT/PAT, Copper/Fiber Wiring/Switching
- Knowledge of different server platforms such as Windows and Linux, Hyper-V Virtualization, Clustering
- Demonstrated ability for managing/planning business continuity, core infrastructure assets and disaster recovery
- Ability to embody a culture of taking disciplined action and going to great lengths to fulfill responsibilities.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent and friendly communicator.
- Great attitude and a people person. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the people you work with.
Applicants will be required to take psychometric and technical competency tests in addition to interviews. Mastery of the English language is required in order to successfully complete the test. Please apply if you are willing to go through our entire process, are confident in your abilities, and are truly excited about this tremendous career opportunity.
We are grateful to all applicants, however due to limited resources, only those chosen to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 14 days ago