- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Resource Manager is responsible for resource and project management and able to integrate complex logistics, timelines and budgets.
The Resource manager will be responsible for facilitating workflow management and resource allocation of all projects requiring creative talent. In addition, this role will collaborate with partners to develop consistent operational practices and effective processes to help steam line agency integrated experiences.
CREATIVE SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES/OBJECTIVES:
- Maintain an understanding of all aspects of creative work flow process through to production
- Work with Creative leads to develop, maintain, communicate and train internal teams on brand standards of agency clients
- Attend regular forecasting meetings to obtain SOW for year
- Develop and Implement a tracking system for resourcing / contracts / etc.
- Coordinates with management and client service team to confirm ‘kick-off”
- Provides guidance on timing and budget for creative briefing
- Monitors project scope and helps define project creative resource requirements
- Collaborates with key production leads to put together timing and raises any budget issues associated with creative development
- Determines alternate methods of meeting project deadlines
- Conducts internal and externals reviews of work
- Works with Account team to monitor final approvals before production hand off
- Assists client service and production with coordinating all necessary materials
- Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Schedules all creative meetings and works with the producers to monitor schedules and project needs.
- Manage communication around shifting priorities with creative resources
- Monitors staffing and resources against assigned projects in order to meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Keeping project status reports up to date
- Monitoring and enforcing project constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
- Champion internal systems for higher productivity working
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with Production Team and appropriate department heads.
- Project & Product Management
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain agency resource status - liaising to provide accurate updates of resource needs
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
- Financial & Administrative
- Organize and review “new hire” paperwork for employees.
- Prepare documentation and paperwork for all talent and freelance hires.
- Track and manage creative talent database. Manage freelance and contract worker relationships.
- Manage NDA documentation
- Assist in managing the production of new business presentations and materials as assigned
- Works with producers to insure proper billing and invoicing.
- Reviews WIPs and final billing reports.
- Time sheet and time tracking approvals
- Maintain accurate out of office tracking alongside of HR
- Monitor and train creative team adherence to file archiving systems, naming conventions and server structure
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
- Strong business and personal ethics
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
- Display strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet project deadlines
- Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude, willing to complete all aspects of work as required
- Entrepreneurial (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in a growing privately owned marketing agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.
Posted 6 days ago