Director of Experiential Marketing
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
Who is Diamond Integrated Marketing?
Diamond Integrated Marketing is a rapidly growing and evolving Canadian Marketing Agency working with some of the worlds most accomplished brands. We take a collaborative, team approach with our clients to build brand equity and loyalty through emerging consumer engagement channels.
Our work crosses over into many different creative platforms and channels. Specialties include
- Social Media
- Sponsorships/sponsorship activation
- Shopper Marketing
- Social media
We think differently, let us show you. www.experiencediamond.com
You are a Producer at heart that is uniquely qualified to manage a team that produces integrated complex projects across all channels (experiencial, social, digital, print and beyond). In this role you will manage a large team of producers and primarily be responsible for planning and scheduling, setting goals and expectations, and delivering amazing and challenging projects on time and on budget! You have an excellent ability to manage large workloads and organize a large volume of programs efficiently and with a smile. At times, you are client facing, but primarily you are responsible to ensure that your Producers are meeting expectations and delivering the best possible. You are responsible to establishing frameworks for robust project management methodologies, creating tools and procedures, creating approaches to project team organization structures, risk identification and escalation processes. Further, you are accountable to ensure that the right project decision-making tree of responsibilities is clarified between all levels from the field to in agency. You are responsible to ensure your team is coaching, and mentoring junior levels. You assign individual with professional development tasks, monitor, and reward the credit to where it’s due. Your role requires you to work in a collaborative manner with other operational roles. You are always part of the solution.
· Manage the pool of project management resources and their assignment to projects. Lead delivery of committed project work by allocating resources, providing guidance and coaching to team as needed, clearing roadblocks, resolving conflicts, developing team members and managing performance
· Assisting to manage and develop processes that help track and manage budgets and workflow
· Work with internal teams to create project estimates and timelines
· Perform risk analysis for projects and develop mitigation plans
· Identify needs and risks that stakeholders may not recognize
· Accountable and responsible for managing team of direct reports including mentoring and coaching for their professional development
· Accountable for all aspects of project management
· Ability to manage concurrent projects while ensuring efficient delivery of high quality end results
· Oversee master campaign plans and critical paths
· Effectively manage campaign changes and implications through the campaign the campaign lifecycle, while keeping the broader team informed
· Understands agency flow and how work begins from concept to completion.
· Improve overall project delivery capabilities across the organization. Liaise with all other disciplines to explore and define new and innovative ways to improve overall project delivery.
· Collaborate with all other disciplines to ensure all related projects are consistently managed and performance is accurately communicated to all stakeholders. Promote the use of project management methodologies within the organization.
· Strong ability to multi-task
· Work closely with procurement and logistics to ensure client assets are being managed as expected
· Assist on the evaluation of post-event evaluation process/management identifying key learnings and opportunities for improvement
· Resourcing and ongoing hiring of best-in-class producers
· Fully understand the client’s business and maintain current industry knowledge
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in execution of marketing, digital and communications related activities.
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills.
· Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Marketing with at least 5 years’ experience in management people
· Weekends/Travel will be required
· Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner
· Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
· Background in experiential program execution is preferred, and Advertising/Marketing/Experiential Agency environment experience is required
· Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
· Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast paced environment while remaining highly motivated
· This role does require weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution and occasional travel to Toronto and beyond.
· Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
· Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply below. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.
Posted 30+ days ago