Senior Integrated Producer
- Toronto, ON
- Job Type
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
A Senior Producer takes charge in bringing to life experiential & integrated projects. You have an attitude that starts with “I will do what it takes” and ends with “on time and on budget”. You have strong capabilities in overseeing complex and high-end campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and attention to details. You deliver responsible budgets and understand the complexities of budgeting for the unknown. Your team mates rely on you to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines. Driving process end-to-end, you encourage the team to simplify processes in order and be more productive. You are confident in decision making, and is always ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection. You manage small and large scale projects, and teams. You understand how to delegate respectfully, communicate timelines and ensure always a project stays within a designated budget. You liaise with clients, and internal departments, and sometimes even vendors and magicians. You have the ability to multi task more than one team, one project and have a certain in-depth understanding of both technical, creative, and logistic practises when it comes to XM. You have experience in leading large in-field teams, multi-city executions with big budgets and high volume metrics. You are a financially responsible individual who collaborates with creative and production procurement to deliver on concept. You understand key experiential metrics such cost per sample, engagement, and interactions. You are a leader and a manager of people. Your role is client facing. You typically manage +3 programs with a team depending on complexity and time.
- Remain accountable for all aspects of project management and understands client-agency process and how to break down divisional barriers in order to achieve success in the program
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your programs during the development, execution and reconciliation phases of a campaign
- Understand the client’s business from a strategic level and align to specific tactical approaches
- Assist in the consistent delivery of client communications (either direct to the Client or through the Client Service Team) so as to provide updates on the execution of the program, and action plans to enhance or build upon current results. Keep internal stakeholders up to date and on track with agreed to revisions to size and scope of projects
- Work alongside accounts team / new business team on developing pitches
- Work closely with product and logistics team to ensure client assets are being managed
- Maintain constant education and research into digital innovation, best practices, industry trends, and new tactics in mobile, tablet, social, and experiential media as well as traditional marketing channels to maintain a progressive and competitive advantage in the industry
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in execution of marketing, digital, live events and communications related activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Ability to take a creative concept and transform it into a brand experience, as well as develop solutions to generate measurable metrics for the client
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in Marketing, preferably with a background in experiential program execution. Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Experiential Agency environment experience is required
- Must demonstrate a superior understanding of the integrated marketing/advertising business and effectively manage department and projects within a profitable business model
- Must have the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team including mentorship including ongoing learning and development
- Be able to strategically analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor benchmarking
- Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast paced environment while remaining highly motivated
- Background in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) considered an asset
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
- This role does require weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply via this posting. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Posted 30+ days ago