Commercial Construction Estimator - General Contractor
- Humble, TX 77338
- Job Type
DT Construction, LP is a General Contractor established in 1996 in Humble, TX. DTC is currently looking for a Estimator for commercial construction . Our firm specializes in construction and renovation of facilities for various school districts surrounding the Houston metropolitan area. This position would serve as an estimator for new projects.
Estimator Key Responsibilities
- Prepare competitive sealed proposals
- Acquire and finalize bids from subcontractors and suppliers per plans and specifications.
- Pre-qualify subcontractors and suppliers.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits.
- Build and maintain relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers.
- Consult with potential construction team regarding planning and timing of construction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in interpreting blueprints.
- Minimum 3 years estimating commercial construction projects.
- K-12 school district construction experience preferred.
- Degree preferred or commensurate experience.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass school district fingerprint and background check.
- Must be legal to work in the United States.
- Ability to travel to jobsites.
*Interested in, but not limited to, Texas A&M Construction Engineering & Management Program College Graduates*
Posted 25 days ago