Exhibition Sales Advisor
- Bristol, Bristol
- Job Type
Exhibitions Sales Advisor- UK (March 2017)
Salary: Generous basic salary plus target bonus. Hours: Full Time
The Exhibitions Sales Advisor’s role is to ensure that they maximize sales and profitability at all exhibitions and events throughout the UK by ensuring that every exhibition and event is set up on schedule, merchandised with product and Point of Sale (POS) material to company standard and expectations (ref Exhibitions Manager). Champion the company brand and promote company key values of exceptional customer service, competitive and fair pricing whilst promoting the family culture of Elite Mobility.
- Create a customer service culture at all times, make customer king and sales will materialize as a positive consequence.
- Ensure van is loaded with correct product and POS merchandising for following day exhibition or customer visit.
- Keep accurate records of existing and prospective customer product or service requests and liaise with head office or exhibition manager in order to match services with customer expectations.
- Keeps exhibitions diary accurate liaising with exhibitions manager.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate capability in the following areas:-
- Sales skills and interpersonal communication, customer focus, business acumen, time management and planning skills, admin accuracy and common sense/leadership awareness.
- Clean and valid driving licence essential.
It would be advantageous but not essential to have previously worked in a field sales role and related industry. Opportunities for growth in a family run business.
Posted 6 months ago