EMS Educator/ EMS Instructor/ TEXAS EMS Cert Required- PRN
- Round Rock, TX 78665
- Job Type
Disclaimer : This job must be filled by an Applicant that lives within the greater Austin, Texas area and be certified by TDSHS as a Paramedic . If you do not meet this criteria, please do not apply.
EMS Educator/ EMS Instructor: Part Time/PRN
If you are an active Paramedic and would like to become an EMS educator, now is the time to send in a resume and your availability. EMTS Academy is a private academy focusing on EMS education, located within Texas State University's Round Rock campus. Over the last 16 years this academy has experienced tremendous growth and continues to have a positive impact on our community. We invite you to apply to become a part of our team.
- Must hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services EMS Provider certification as a Paramedic
Preferred and Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in EMS education preferred
- 1 year high call volume experience with 911 response preferred
- Applicants currently employed utilizing their EMS certification are preferred
- Must obtain the TDSHS EMS Instructor Cert. and become an AHA CPR instructor within 6 months of hire
- EMT Skills Instructor
- EMT Lecturer
- Paramedic Skills Instructor
- Paramedic Lecturer
- Saturdays: 9:30am until 6pm
- Nights: Monday through Thursday 6pm until 10pm
IMPORTANT: To receive a reply be certain to note in your cover letter which position AND shift you are applying for.
A minimum of 20 hours of availability per month is required.
Professional references are required. If invited for an interview please be prepared and bring 3 professional references to your appointment.
Posted 9 months ago