VP of Sales
- Arden Hills, MN
- Job Type
This position is located in the Arden Hills, MN office and is not open to telecommuting.
Etail Solutions is looking for an exceptional leader to scale our sales organization. The ideal candidate has a proven track-record building and inspiring a SaaS sales team selling enterprise-level solutions. The VP of Sales will report to our CEO. You could be the perfect VP of Sales for Company if you have the following track-record:
- Built a SaaS sales organization from 7 to 8 figures in revenue and beyond.
- Scaled a sales team from low single digits to mid double digits (i.e. from 3 to 30 people)
- Highly qualified sales professionals consider you a mentor, would be thrilled to work with you and you know who the first few salespeople are that you want to add to the team.
- Recruit a high-performance sales team and guide them to be successful
- Successfully deliver upon the company’s annual bookings and ARR growth objectives
- Mentor and help your team members close and optimize deals
- Function as a member of the leadership team in the development of successful growth strategies, attainment of scalable revenue and associated profitability, and optimization of the sales organization
- Manage effective working relationships with our marketing, customer success and product teams, as well as Etail’s senior leadership.
- Develop tactics to maximize revenue per lead; how to compete, develop sales materials, customer segmentation, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize demand generation and with Customer Success to achieve smooth transitions between sales and on-boarding
- Occasionally, when justifiable, lead major deals
- 5+ years in sales leadership position within a fast growing SAAS sales organization OR you were the #2 person for the VP of Sales in that company and are ready to step into a leadership position after “seeing how it is done” firsthand.
- A proven track record of leading teams selling enterprise applications, ERP, Commerce Platforms, CRM, or similar business applications to large organizations
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- A strong track record of successfully developing sales people and building high performing teams
- Proven success selling a solution based, multi-module, software platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
Posted 30+ days ago