Enterprise SaaS Account Executive
- Arden Hills, MN
- Job Type
This position is located in the Arden Hills, MN office and is not open to telecommuting.
Job Description :
Etail Solutions is growing rapidly and experiencing unprecedented demand due to the combination of a powerful solution, strong reputation for industry expertise, and the lack of strong competition in an underserved, booming niche. The Etail Account Executive (AE) is mostly an inside sales role which may require occasional travel for large opportunities or conferences, but will mostly work with an SDR sales and marketing team to manage the rapidly growing funnel of Etail prospects. The AE is responsible for qualifying opportunities, consulting with prospects to understand opportunities for Etail to provide value to their businesses, and ushering qualified prospects through the sales process.
The ideal candidate will have strong enterprise software experience selling solutions ranging from $50K - $300K in Annual Contract Value (ACV). A strong value-based approach and strong transactional software experience (ERP/WMS/Supply-Chain) will allow the right candidate to earn well into six-figures the first year.
Core Responsibilities :
- Qualify new leads to determine a mutual fit between the prospect and Etail, gently letting down prospects that are not a good fit, closing those that are.
- Dig in to learn our platform well enough to demonstrate core functionality and value to a prospect.
- Knowing our capabilities, consult with prospects to understand their pain-points and identify areas where they could improve with our solution, quantifying the value all along.
- Identify each prospect’s business goals and involve the Etail Sales Engineer to perform product demonstrations to these qualified leads showing relevant features resolving the specific issues described by the prospects.
- Prepare, present and close proposals to prospects who have been identified as a good fit for Etail Solutions.
- Work with Etail executives and marketing personnel to continue to refine our product positioning and targeting to increase the volume of qualified leads thereby shortening the sales cycle.
Qualifications - The ideal candidate will :
- Understand and follow a value-based sales approach.
- Have significant experience in one or many of the following business software solutions: ERP software, Ecommerce platforms, Supply Chain Management, and/or multi-channel management solutions.
- Understand the workflow steps in typical fulfillment methods including shipping from stock, drop shipping, cross-docking, and 3PL fulfillment.
- Possess strong consulting and problem solving skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience being the initial primary interface between the prospect and the company, managing expectations and relationships, as well as quickly becoming a “trusted business advisor”.
- Have experience in moving the relationship with the customer to the Account Management team for the long-term business relationship.
Technical Requirements :
- Experience managing leads in a CRM solution (ideally Salesforce).
- Have prior experience with multiple ERP and CRM software packages. Implementation experience preferred.
- PC “Power User”.
Required Experience :
- A College Degree with 7-10 years’ experience in selling business software solutions using a formalized value-based sales process.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting / exceed revenue targets.
- Proven history of being self- motivated with drive to excel.
- Possess a solid understanding of inventory management, order fulfillment and online commerce related concept.
Posted 4 months ago