Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
- New Port Richey, FL
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Family Fitness Centers Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join a dynamic work environment built around helping our members maximize their potential.
We currently have personal training opportunities at our Hudson & New Port Richey Locations
- Competitive compensation
- Earning potential of $60K+
- Performance-based pay
- Career advancement
- Competitive Benefits Package including medical and dental
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Successful implementation of Nutrition, Supplementation & Weight Loss Programs with clients
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics.
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved, nationally recognized Personal Training Certification Required (NASM, ACSM, NSCA Preferred)
- Personal Trainer experience preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Posted 4 months ago