Fitness Director / PT Sales Manager
- New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
The Fitness Director / PT Manager Team is what truly defines a health club. At Family Fitness Centers, we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere that transcends the accepted norm within the fitness industry. This standard can only be maintained by the utmost professionals in the Personal Training field. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about leading and inspiring others while under pressure to meet and exceed sales and retention based goals, we are excited to discuss this career opportunity with you.
Family Fitness Centers is seeking Fitness Directors for our state-of-the-art locations in Trinity, FL.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive the educational development of personal training staff and help facilitate the latest industry trends in fitness
- Lead new trainer “on-boarding” by teaching approved fitness assessment, program design, and superior member service
- Lead sales support for personal training staff
- Lead all new members and new personal training clients by developing strong customer service relationships
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills and education:
- Minimum of 1-year managing a personal training department for a large health club
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales and hit budgets/goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Degree in field preferred (ex: Exercise Science, Physiology, Kinesiology, Sports Management)
- Current national personal training certification accepted (NASM, ACSM, NSCA Preferred)
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Computer literacy
As a member of the Family Fitness Centers' Team you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation, earnings up to 65k+ annually
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounts on services, products and much more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Posted 5 months ago