General Manager (GM)
- Trinity, FL
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
The Family Fitness Centers is hiring for a General Manager at our New Port Richey Location! All applicants must have at least 2 years of sales AND management experience.
To put it simply, the Club Manager will lead and inspire the entire team. Focusing on and exceeding the members’ expectations by producing an unparalleled member experience is your daily goal. You will maintain continuous training and development programs to produce a happy and productive team, ensuring that all Member Relations, Policy, and Procedures are in place and consistently adhered to. Our Club Manager will need to consistently provide warm, positive energy while engaging with members, prospects, and guests.
- Hire, train, motivate, supervise, coach and evaluate staff. Building a winning team.
- Manage staff scheduling and ensure proper shift coverage
- Grow the business quickly through best practices
- Conduct daily facility reviews to ensure cleanliness and safety
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to all members and guests
- Successfully manage payroll and supply expenses to stay within budget
- Supervise and approve all cash management reports
- Facilitate all other projects or responsibilities as required
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting.
- Minimum two (2) years management experience in a customer service business (Preferably Retail or Fitness)
- Proven ability to hire, direct and train staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- Passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the service and fitness industry.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Computer literate.
- Hardworking and diligent.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Complimentary Family Fitness Centers Club membership
- Fun working environment!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Posted 5 days ago
- Full-Time Office Assistant
Trinity, FL • Full-time • Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
New Port Richey, FL • Full-time • Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Fitness Director / PT Sales Manager
New Port Richey, FL 34652 • Full-time • Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year