- Moxee, WA 98936
- Job Type
TIG, MIG and stick welding are performed depending on the project. A general knowledge of fabrication is required (i.e. bending, rolling and forming is necessary).
- Read and understand drawings, sketches and templates in order to properly fabricate independently
- Operates arc or gas welding equipment for welding operations on a range of metals and alloys for a variety of complex precision assemblies involving a considerable amount of welding to high strength requirements.
- Must possess a clear understanding of general math (including fractions and decimals) and have the ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Punctuality and strong work ethic required.
- Previous experience using welding materials, hand tools, metal work and operate a forklift
- Maintain a clean organized work area, work individually and as a team.
- Be able to pass drug screening
- Work extended hours as per job requirements
- Must be able to take verbal instructions and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and meet challenging deadlines
We offer highly competitive wages with benefits that exceed everyone else's including matching 401(k) program
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding/fabricating: 1 year
Posted 5 months ago