Construction Project Coordinator
- Tampa, FL
- Job Type
Tampa based Commercial General Contractor looking for an experienced construction project coordinator. We are looking for strong candidate that has experience in general contracting business. We are a fast growing business and we are looking for someone that will be a good fit for our team. We are working on retail, restaurant, medical, office and building renovation projects currently and we would like a person that has been in similar markets with a general contractor. What experience you MUST have:
- General knowledge of construction trades and plans
- Document management process experience
- Maintaining databases and files
- Correspondence with owners reps on project status
- Facilitates on-boarding for all new projects: i.e., Contracts, COIs, and permitting
- Assists Project Manager with submittals, rentals, RFI’s, scheduling, and project closeouts.
- Assists Superintendents with any job site related issues that they may have
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong in Excel and general computer programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Good ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- We are a very technology based construction firm so you must be able to demonstrate strong computer skills for this position and have this knowledge of construction based software.
The ideal candidate will have 1 or more years’ experience working for a general contractor in this type of position. You must be willing to work in a growing and expanding office and be a team player. This position does have an ability to advance for the right person. Do you want to be part of a team growing a business and feel like you are part of the growth and expansion? We want people with an aggressive spirit. We will challenge and reward the right person and we always look to promote from within first. Come be part of our team….
Posted 14 days ago