- Odessa, TX
- Job Type
- Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
PAY: $25-32 HR
Position Summary: Develop cost estimates for residential and commercial design/build and plan & spec jobs in the Mechanical Contracting industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take off piping systems, duct systems, equipment, and miscellaneous material with estimating software, to develop estimated labor and material costs
- Review plans and specifications.
- Review documents and identify project bid requirements, scope of work, critical schedule and sequences, non-standard work conditions, cost impacts, material and equipment data, safety and compliance requirements, risk management and special requirements.
- Work on pipe and duct details, system sizing/calculations/capacities; equipment selections, best piping and design practices, design and coordination drawings, code compliance and related design data.
- Prepare proposals and bid submittals
- Training, work experience and/or degree in mechanical systems.
- Understanding of HVAC systems including ventilation, boilers, chillers, etc.
- Prior estimating experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word), email and internet resources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Physical ability to access job sites, with or without accommodations
Posted 21 days ago
- Recruiting Specialist
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $48,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- HVAC Technician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $18.00 to $32.00 /hour
- New Construction Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $20.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $26.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Service Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $24.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic
San Juan, PR • Full-time
- Commercial / Residential Electrical Estimator/Project Supervisor Austin, TX
Austin, TX • Full-time